Apr 12, 2021
Today’s guest is Mandy
McAllister; she is a multifamily real estate investor, a mindset
ninja, eternal learner, coach, and dot-connector. Her passion is to
help others find their path to financial freedom through
syndications coaching and her platform for aspiring women to
Let’s listen to Mandy to learn
more about mindset ninja and the path to financial
[00:01 – 05:04] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Mandy McAllister.
- Mandy shares the story about her
- She got her master’s degree in economics and
went into tradings.
- She transitioned to medical sales.
- Seriously dive into real estate since 2016 with
- Lived in Chicago but invested primarily in
- Mandy talks about being granular in one market
- You can’t be an expert on anything unless you
go a mile deep and an inch wide.
[05:05 – 13:29] Mindset Ninja
- Mandy talks about the importance of the
- 80% of anything is the mindset, and the other
20% is the mechanic.
- You have got to know yourself first to do
- Mandy talks about her criteria in real
- The dynamics and fluctuation of
- The business strategy to face and handle the
low interest rate.
- Give up something to be able to look at the
pond that not everybody else is looking at.
- Mandy talks about the joint venture that she is
currently working with.
- Mandy shares her thought on
- How to look at a different group of accredited
investors who might be interested in a longer-term hold
- Look for the thing that would meet the criteria
in terms of Golden Child syndication.
- Continue to expand your passive investor
database by fishing in another pond.
[13:30 – 25:54] The Path to Financial
- Mandy shares her way of enhancing her knowledge
- Read 100 books in a year goal.
- Aspiring Women Achieving More
- We are learning and connecting with other women
who want to talk about deeper things.
- Accountability and life-goal
- Mandy talks about the benefits of audible
- Parenting and inherit a good work ethic to your
- Mandy shares how she coordinates her days and
- Ruthless time management.
- We can be aware of a lot of things but we can
only focus on one thing at a time.
- Mandy talks about the various level of
- It brings a significant level of power n your
- Map out what it cost to live your
- Figuring out the path to financial
- If you can make your problem granular, it
becomes way more approachable.
[25:55 – 29:27] Closing segment
- If your great-great grandkids are to write a
book about you, how would you like it to be
- Connect with Mandy.
- Final words from me.
“You can’t really be an expert on anything
unless you go a mile deep and an inch wide.” – Mandy McAllister.
“It doesn't matter if you know 100% of
everything if you are not willing to take action and go make it
happen..” – Mandy McAllister.
“If you can make your problem granular, it
becomes way more approachable.” – Mandy McAllister.
You can connect with Mandy
LinkedIn. Or you can
visit her website at www.mandymcallister.com/
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their
business growth by sharing this episode.
I believe that you only need a
small axe to build a lasting empire. Let’s start building
To know more about me and all
the real estate opportunities you can find, you can connect with me
on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook or check out my website https://smallaxecommunities.com/
and book a call with me.