Apr 5, 2021
Today’s guest is Trevor Oldham,
the founder of Podcasting You. He provides people with the options
and opportunity to reach a broad network of people through booking
them on other people's podcasts. He has successfully helped out a
ton of Real Estate Investors and syndicators to grow their business
and influence from podcasting.
Let’s listen to Trevor to learn
more about his inspiring story and how he grows his business
through the podcast.
[00:01 – 05:39] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Trevor Oldham.
- Trevor shares the story about his background
and how he got to where he is today.
- He runs a company called Podcasting
- He has been working and starting some small
businesses throughout high school and college year.
- He built a company that grew so quickly in the
first year but burnt out in the second year.
- He started freelancing the skill that he has
learned and started a new business.
- Trevor explains the services he provides in
- Help people to get booked on
- Help people to share their stories and their
offerings of what they have available.
- Focusing on the point A and B in the
- Share about the topic that people want to hear
about your success.
- Share about the beginning and the process of
your story so people could see the full scope of your
[06:20 – 17:59] Grow your Influence and Business through
- Trevor shares some advice for people who are in
the beginning stages of podcasting
- Start with a newer podcast, to begin
- Use the Listen-notes tool to find
- Trevor shares about the beginning of his
- Have the consistency to push yourself to become
- The benefits of being on the
- Giving you the exposure that you need and reach
- Increase your credibility.
- It helps you to get more SEO for your website
from the show notes.
- The podcast strategy to help your business
reach its target audience.
- The backfill episodes
- Attracting audience
- Share about what makes your story
- Tips in creating a pitch
- Customized 4 - 6 sentences for every
- Do not make the first sentence about
yourself but the podcast host.
- Listen to a few episodes before so that you can
relate to the host.
- Include a link to your one-sheet where your
full bio is going to be.
[18:00 – 24:19] Working with Podcasting You
- Trevor talks about the process of working with
- Find out what are their potential clients’
- Take someone on to receive the monetary
- Look at their experiences and
- Podcasting will help you to grow your business
but not merely the biggest thing to explore your
- Trevor does the due diligence before hopping on
a call with his potential client.
- Trevor shares his vision with Podcasting You
- The company is currently expanding to get more
- He shares his roles in the company.
- He shares his personal goals for this
- Get more speaking engagements and make more
connections in the space.
- Trevor talks about taking a public speaking
course and training.
- It would help you get over your fear and
crafting your story.
[24:20 – 27:30] Closing segment
- If your great-great grandkids are to write a
book about you, how would you like it to be
- Connect with Trevor and Podcasting You. See the
- Final words from me.
“I think it's important not
to let out the point of that we basically start with nothing
because no one really born with a knack of knowing how to invest in
– Trevor Oldham.
you can show the uniqueness about yourself, it will increase your
chances of getting on a show .” – Trevor Oldham.
“Podcasting will help to
grow your business but not merely the biggest thing to explore your
You can connect with Trevor
on LinkedIn and email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can visit his website at
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their
business growth by sharing this episode.
I believe that you only need a
small axe to build a lasting empire. Let’s start building
To know more about me and all
the real estate opportunities you can find, you can connect with me
on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook or check out my website https://smallaxecommunities.com/
and book a call with me.