Mar 30, 2021
Today’s podcast is part 2 of the
Accountability series podcast. In this series, there will be four
separate episodes at the end of each quarter of 2021 with various
guests and backgrounds.
They have in common that none of
them own any multifamily real estate as an active investor. My goal
is to share their documented process in taking their multifamily
journey to the next level.
Let’s listen to this episode and
learn more about their inspiring story and how they
take their multifamily journey to
the next level.
[00:01 – 03:39] Opening Segment
- I share a brief introduction of this podcast
- Part 2 of the Accountability series
- Four separate episodes with different guests
- Three main goals of this series
- Document their process.
- Share the stories of their journey.
- Understand what it takes to be an active or
[03:40 – 26:00] The Platform to
Giveback - Joey Arico and Jonny
- Let’s get to know Joey Arico and Jonny
- Joey shares the story about his
- Mechanical engineer background and
- Limitedly involved in a large transactional
volume of real estate design and development
- Jonnyshares the story about his
- Sales and marketing background with a political
- Experienced in tax sales and medical device
- Joey and Jonny talk about how they join Jack
and Gino Community.
- How and why they decided to go into
- A platform to give back to our
- A vehicle for self-development and Financial
- Jonny and Joey talk about finding their target
- Jonny and Joey share their current
- Rent comp shopping.
- Vetting in market operators.
- Building team and relationships.
- Phase 1 property criteria
- Analyzing the market and determining the
- The personal reasons why they chose Phoenix,
- Jonny and Joey talk about the dynamic of their
- The goals for 2021
- Weekly goals to check on the
- Close their first deal this year.
- Underwrite 100 deals in 6 months.
- Strategy in buying deals
- Consistently working on the
- Trying to get honest feedback from our
- Build out how to finance the deal and raise the
- Jonny and Joey talk about their integration
strategy to develop.
- Final words from me.
[26:01 – 42:19] The Constant Growth of
Mindset- Jhae Antoc
- Let’s get to know Jhae Antoc.
- Jhae shares the story about his
- Based in San Francisco bay area.
- Currently working as an ER nurse.
- He shares how he started to join Jack and Gino
- Jhae talks about why he chose multifamily real
- Creating multi-generational wealth.
- Gives him financial freedom.
- Jhae shares his goal to own real
- Jhae talks about his real estate
- Constant growth mindset and finding your
- Monthly coaching and underwrite as much as
- Fostering relationships with people in the
- He talks about his target market
- He talks about his strength and role in working
with a team.
- Jhae talks about his mission to learn more
about the business and his strength.
- Jhae shares his short-term and long-term
- He talks about his routine in learning and
works on his real estate journey.
- Final words from me.
[42:20 – 56:01] Constant Learning and Growing
Process - Chad
get to know Chad Tucker
- Chad shares his background
- Florida-born and natives.
- Working as a firefighter for 15
- Creating a legacy for his children through
multifamily real estate.
- Chad shares the reason he chose multifamily
rather than wholesaling.
- Chad talks about how he joined the Jack and
- He talks about his current target
- How wholesaling background would help translate
into the multifamily side.
- Chad talks about his strategy in real
- He shares about his capital source in doing fix
- The deal criteria
- 12% IRO in average.
- 6-7% cash on cash by year one.
- Chad talks about his routine in doing real
- Chad shares his personal short term and long
- Create a podcast show.
- Close his first deal.
- Finding a way to replace his W2
- He talks about his current focus.
- Final words from me.
investing, you know, could be a platform to give back to our
community, you know our family and friends, while also being a
vehicle for self-development International
Freedom.” – Joey Arico and Jonny
“What is most important is
fostering the relationship with the people in the group”
“Anything you do that takes
you out of your comfort zone is going to reward you even
more.”– Chad Tucker.
You can connect with Joey via
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can connect with Jonny via
email at email@example.com
or call to
You can connect with Jhae via
email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can connect with Chad at
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their
business growth by sharing this episode.
I believe that you only need a
small axe to build a lasting empire. Let’s start building
To know more about me and all
the real estate opportunities you can find, you can connect with me
on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook or check out my website https://smallaxecommunities.com/
and book a call with me.