Mar 22, 2021
Today’s guest is Jim Pfeifer, a
professional Passive Investor and the founder of Left Field
Investors. He focuses on helping like-minded individuals invest in
real assets and financial strategies to accumulate sustainable,
long-term wealth. He is also the host of Passive Investing from
Let’s listen to Jim to learn
more about his inspiring story and how he builds success through
[00:01 – 05:39] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Jim Pfeifer.
- Jim shares the story about his background and
how he got to where he is today.
- He studied finance in college and worked in the
finance business for 12 years.
- He maxes out his 401k, investing in the stock
market and mutual funds.
- He became a teacher and financial advisor for a
- Jim talks about how he started his career in
- He became an accidental landlord and self
- He turned one cash-flowing asset into three
- The 1031 exchange
- It is investing in syndication that allows cost
- Syndication through self-directed
- He focuses on passive income from
[05:40 – 11:40] Reaching Success with Passive
- Jim talks about his goal in passive investing
and retirement plans.
- Invest the small amounts in multiple different
- The issue with passive investing is it takes a
long time before you figure out if the deal was a good one or
- Vetting sponsors and networking
- The perks of having assets producing cash
- How to structure your income
- Jim shares about his family and the start of
- The monthly targeted number
- Jim talks about his past career as a financial
[11:41 – 21:36] The Left Field Investors
- Jim talks about how he started the Left Field
- The growth of Left Field community.
- It provides a lot of information for people
interested in passive investing.
- The infielders’ section.
- Tools to evaluate deals and deal
- Jim talks about the free monthly meetings to
learn more about passive syndication.
- Helping people that have smaller means to be
able to get into passive investing.
- The benefits of being in a community of like
[21:37 – 35:59] Vetting Deals and Syndicator in Passive
- Jim talks about how he vets deals and
- Track records
- The importance of developing relationships and
transparency with your syndicator.
- Red flags on vetting syndicator.
- Jim talks about how he looks at the market and
finds his deals.
- Why having the right syndicator is
- Jim shares how long it usually took him to
trust a syndicator and decide to work with them.
- The marketing side that is affecting his
- Jim talks about his opinion on high equity
- It is not about the numbers; it is about the
explanation and justification on it.
[36:00 – 39:09] Closing segment
- If your great-great grandkids are to write a
book about you, how would you like it to be
- Financially curious and finding new ways to
- How he built the financial community that helps
others to be financially free and build weath.
- Reach out and listen to The Passive Investor
- Connect with Jim and join his community. See
the links below.
- Final words from me.
“The issue with passive
investing is it takes a long time before you figure out if the deal
was a good one or not..” – Jim Pfeifer
are trying to make it accessible to everybody because Wallstreet
and stock market is not the only palace for you to put your money,
you can do syndication regardless of how much money you
got.” – Jim
“When you do business with
people, I believe that if you can develop a relationship, it makes
a huge difference because when there are problems, and you can talk
them through” –
You can connect with Jim
on LinkedIn and email email@example.com.
Or you can visit his website at https://leftfieldinvestors.com/
and listen to his podcast
Passive Investing from Left
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their
business growth by sharing this episode.
I believe that you only need a
small axe to build a lasting empire. Let’s start building
To know more about me and all
the real estate opportunities you can find, you can connect with me
on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook or check out my website https://smallaxecommunities.com/
and book a call with me.