Jul 20, 2021
Welcome back to Small Axe
We have reached the end of the
second quarter of the year, and in this episode, we are back with
the second episode of The Accountability Series. Joining us
today are three inspiring multifamily investors, with Jhae Antoc,
Jonny Wilson, Joey Arico, and. They are back to share how
their businesses have grown and the valuable lessons that they have
experienced in the past three months.
Let’s listen to Jhae, Jonny, and
Joey and tap into their inspiring stories.
[00:01 - 26:19] Jhae Antoc: The Mindset of A New
- Jhae recaps his real estate experience from the
past three months
- The mindset of a new
- The importance of constant
- Sharing and networking.
- Why he decided to hire a mindset/business
- Get exposures.
- Appreciate your growth because seeds take time
- Keep pushing and have faith in the
- Jhae talks about his new market focus in
Northwest Las Vegas.
- The challenges of Phoenix’s market.
- The needs and realization to pivot.
- Jhae talks about his current focus to get
- Creating content and reaching out to
- Provide value for people even when you are in
the beginning stage.
- The meet-up plan with Sai-Kit and Nancy
- How to connect with Jhae.
[26:20 - 51:50] Jonny Wilson, Joey Arico: Build Strength
Through Showing Up.
- Jonny and Joey recap their real estate
experience from the past three months.
- Finding the will to look at deals and
repurposing theirs why.
- The benefits of joining a
- Jonny and Joey’s experience in creating their
- The importance of having a website.
- Why they are choosing the Phoenix
- The local property manager and
- The talk-tracks.
- Build strength through showing up.
- Time management.
- Rely on clarity to overcome the lack of
- Broker’s script.
- The vision of their marketing
- Educational driven marketing
- Share the vulnerability and growth of their
- Make sure that we are ready when the deal
- Prioritizing our clients.
- How to connect with Jonny and Joey
“You can’t not educate yourself! when you
educate yourself, you would sound more credible to people and able
to make people more confident in you.” - Jorge Rodriguez
“You build strength through
showing up.” - Jonny Wilson
“If it’s not the matter of
‘ifs,’ then when.” - Joey Arico.
Find out more and connect with
Jhae, Jonny, and Joey, through the following:
Jhae: email@example.com, and Facebook.
Jonnymwilsonsd@gmail.com, and Facebook
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their
business growth by sharing this episode.
I believe that you only need a
small axe to build a lasting empire. Let’s start building
To know more about me and all
the real estate opportunities you can find, you can connect with me
on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook or check out my website https://smallaxecommunities.com/
and book a call with me.