Apr 26, 2021
Today’s guest is Carson Hess; He
is the Co-Founder of Development AI, a platform that helps real
estate developers identify the source of underutilized properties
and mitigates entitlement risk. Carson is a Boston-based investor
and the co-founder of the success-minded, a content site that helps
Millenials with personal finance, investing, and how to live a
Let’s listen to Carson to learn
more about his inspiring story and real estate zoning.
[00:01 – 05:15] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Carson Hess
- Carson shares brief information about his
- He read Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T
- He studied mechanical engineering.
- He has a background in construction
- He is currently focusing on sales and business
[05:16 – 12:10] The Huge Transition
- Carson talks about his experience in ground-up
- He met and formed his first relationship with a
real estate developer in Boston.
- He talks about his mentor in sales and business
- The huge transition from mechanical engineering
to start-up in technology.
- Carson shares the biggest challenges in his
- How quickly you can learn what the market
needs, translate what your customers need to your products, and how
fast you can respond to changes in the business
- Be able to learn lessons from minor inputs and
extract large lessons.
[12:11 – 2:15] Real Estate Zoning Platform
- Carson gives a brief introduction about The
Development of AI.
- How The Development AI works.
- The hardest part about real estate zoning
- The importance of understanding the zoning in
- The growth in the development play.
- The format and subscription of The Development
- The pace of the zoning rules and restrictions
- Carson talks about the layers and visuality of
- The potential progress of the
- Carson talks about the current location focus
and expansion of the company.
- Partners and team of The Development
- The significance of speed and information in
the real estate industry.
[27:20 – 31:56] Closing segment
- If your great-great grandkids are to write a
book about you, how would you like it to be
- Theme: Sacrifice.
- Sacrifice a lot to turn those opportunities
into something tangible and real.
- Connect with Carson
- Final words from me.
so much just about how quickly you can educate yourself.” –
“Having that sort of
information readily available is something that could be a real
game-changer when it comes to what property to drill down on.” –
“It’s about how quickly you
can learn what the market needs, translate what your customers need
to your products, and how fast you can respond to changes in the
business environment.” – Carson Hess.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T Kiyosaki -
Connect with Paul
Instagram - @carson_hess
LinkedIn - in/carsonhess/
Visit his website at
www.developmentai.net and www.thesuccessminded.com
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their
business growth by sharing this episode.
I believe that you only need a
small axe to build a lasting empire. Let’s start building
To know more about me and all
the real estate opportunities you can find, you can connect with me
on LinkedIn (in/nico-salgado-3259481a2), Instagram (@_nico_salgado), and Facebook (@nicosalgado456) or check out my
and book a call with me.