Jun 21, 2021
Welcome back to Small Axe
In today’s episode, we are
joined by Savannah Arroyo, a.k.a. The Networth Nurse. She's a
full-time registered nurse in Los Angeles, California. She uses her
skills as a leader in healthcare operations to manage multi-family
syndications. She also helps busy professionals create passive
income through real estate investing.
Let’s listen to
Savannah and tap into her inspiring
[00:01 – 05:07] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Savannah Arroyo
- Savannah shares her background and how she got
to where she is today.
- She shares the beginning of her journey in real
- From single-family to multifamily
[05:08 – 20:14] Develop A Strong Relationship Within
- Savannah talks about the education piece of
investing in real estate.
- Podcasts and books.
- Why she is very passionate about her
- Savannah shares about her first syndication
- Some tips to get into real estate investing and
syndication during the pandemic.
- Why she chooses the Oregon market.
- The investment in a coaching program and a
mentor to solidify her underwriting skills.
- Savannah shares about her market investment
returns and growth.
- Underwrite conservatively.
- Build a strong relationship with the property
- Savannah shares her bad experiences and
learning lesson on dealing with the wrong management
[20:15 – 28:35] Creativity in
Leveraging The Good Debt
- Savannah shares how she got the information
about the storage unit in the area.
- Savannah talks about the current multifamily
syndication that she is working on.
- Another advantage of investing in Oregon as an
energy-efficient and green state.
- The risk capital
- Creativity in leveraging good debt.
- How to balance the W2, job parenting life, and
- Get super specific on your “Why.”
- Reverse-engineer your goals to lay out the
[28:36 – 32:33] Closing segment
- If your great-great grandkids are to write a
book about you, how would you like it to be
- Perseverance, the leadership, do the right
thing, spread love to others.
- Connect with Savannah.
- Final words from Savannah and me.
“ When you write down the ‘why’ of your goals, it
gives you so much more motivation especially when things get hard
to keep persevere and push through.”- Savannah Arroyo.
“You have to be
creative in leveraging
good debt in the equity that you already have
available.” - Savannah
“it was very important for
us to research the market and the trend that was going on in the
city we were investing in, especially when we are getting into real
estate investing syndication during the pandemic ” - Savannah
Find out more and connect with
Youtube Or you can visit
her website at https://thenetworthnurse.com/.
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their
business growth by sharing this episode.
I believe that you only need a
small axe to build a lasting empire. Let’s start building
To know more about me and all
the real estate opportunities you can find, you can connect with me
on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook or check out my website https://smallaxecommunities.com/
and book a call with me.